The picking was thin, for platinum bullion coins. You had the option of an Eagle, a Maple, and a Britannia. Now, you have the option of an Australian Dragon as well, which is a much prettier coin.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a dragon chasing a flaming pearl. Also features the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark and the coin’s weight & fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.